Các dịch vụ hoặc sản phẩm được đề cập ở đây có thể không còn phù hợp ở thời điểm hiện tại.
Nội dung của bài viết chỉ mang giá trị tham khảo.
SURPRISE! Free registration codes
Party favors: Get a free Opera registration code by clicking the ‘go free’ button below. We’re giving away registration codes for as long as the party lasts!
To register the Opera browser and remove the ad bar, follow these steps
- Copy the appropriate registration code given below
- Go to Help > Register Opera
- Enter your name and organization
- Paste the registration code and press OK
REMOVED! Opera free now!
Here’s some tips to speed up Opera:
- Defrag HD. This will make Opera open up faster, and download pages to your computer all the faster.
- Set Disk and RAM cache to 10 megs each. If you know how to edit opera6.ini, you can set Disk and RAM cache to 12 megs. Do this if you have 128MB of RAM or more. If you have under 128MB, set it to automatic. When set to automatic, it uses 10% of the RAM, so if you have 64MB RAM, it uses 6.4MB.
- Go to Network under preferences, and go to Server name completion and uncheck Look for local network machine, and uncheck try name completion. This fixes a problem in Opera where the address bar becomes unresponsive, and speeds up things a bit.
- To speed up internet browsing in Opera, go to Network under preferences, and set Max connections to server to 16, and Max Total Connections to 20. This is recommended for Broadband users, such as cable or DSL. If you don’t have broadband, set it to something smaller, like 8/16, or 16/32
- Uncheck Synchronous DNS under Preferences : Network Warning: Don’t uncheck this if you have Win95 if you have Winsock 2 upgrade installed.
- Remove the progress bar, and other buttons and menus you dont use. Removing menubars requires some knowledge of standard_menu.ini This doesn’t speed things up much, ut it helps you navigate a little quicker. If you don’t know how to do this, then leaving it alone won’t hurt anything.
- Go to History and Cache, and go to Check Images, and change it to never. Images rarely change on websites, so changing it to never will speed up page loading, since it won’t have to spend time caching the images to the HD.
- Use standard windows skin, and disable special effects. Even though this doesn’t speed things up much if you have a fairly fast computer, every little thing counts.